We have accumulated many years of experience in auditing, including 15 years working for Big 4 firms on the accounts of major CAC 40-listed international groups, subsidiaries of international groups and small and medium-sized enterprises. We are used to working with companies of all sizes, and on complex issues.
Most members of our team are qualified french CPAs and chartered accountants, so you can be sure that you will be in contact with highly competent professional who are fully aware of recent developments affecting the accounting profession and issues specifically relating to it. We are subject to inspection by the French High Council for Statutory Auditors (H3C) every three years.
We can provide you with the following services :
- Statutory audits
- Contractual audits
- Asset transfer audits
- Merger audits
- Special benefit audits
- Transformation audits
Recent projects include :
- Audit for the merger of subsidiaries of a large real estate group resulting from internal restructuring
- Audits for several start-ups (Selectionnist, Superprof, Armis)
- New contracts for two companies in the pharmaceuticals sector (Arcagy Gyneco, IFM)
- Audit for the delayed-effect division of a company owning four opticians’ shops
- New contract for a paid-leave fund (CICPRP)